Ashford.com / Bad service

Brooklyn, NY, United States

I purchased a men's Zenith watch and paid $94.300.00 for it. After receiving the watch, I decided that it didn't suit my new costume and contacted Ashford.com. I wanted to return it and purchase something else. It took several phone calls and e-mails to receive a reply. I mailed the watch and also paid for insurance, because the item was very expensive, as you can see. Couple of days later I checked my tracking system. It showed that item was delivered to their store. I was happy about that. But that was only the beginning. I waited almost a week and noticed that my credit card still hadn't been refunded the $94.300.00. I decided to call Ashford.com and speak to a customer service agent. Well, the person on the phone was nice and friendly, but useless. She told that she can't help and asked to call later. When I called again, she told they had not yet received the package. I asked her what I could do, and she suggested I could wait a few more days. Well, I called them everyday and we argued a lot. But there is one normal person in that company. I don't remember her name, but she told me she would look into this issue for me. And thanks to that young lady I got my money back. Well, I decided not to order anything else.

An