Arrow FinancialViolation of my privacy

I have hired American Financial to combine my dept and offer a settlement to Arrow.

Arrow continues to call numerous times a day on my home phone. They leave a detailed message for any one in my home to hear. This is my debt only.

I believe this is a violation of my privacy.

They have been rude when I have spoken with them and have demanded that I pay in full. This is not possible and have explained this to them. They have yelled on the phone regarding this issue.

I refuse to pick up the phone any more, and am writing them letter re telephone harassment.

Comments

•   Jun 30, 2008
    Arrow Financial - Don't ever use this company
    www.arrow-financial.com

I settled with Arrow back in February and was waiting for a paid off letter which I never received. In June I got a letter in the mail stating that I owed them $600.00 and without a settlement letter I had to pay up. So after contacting the company several times and each time someone new saying "it's in the mail" I called them every ten minutes until I got a letter faxed to me. I wasted my morning but they knew I was not going to give up until I received the letter. What a horrible company!!!

•   Sep 19, 2008
    Arrow Financial - Harassment
    arrow-financial.com

I have a debt from another company that was turned ovr to Arrow. They call my house constantly. I put a block on their calls. I send them $25.00 a month towards his bill. It's all they are getting. I do not have a job and I am legally separated. What I receive from alimony pays all my bills... I am paying and that's the way it is... They are horrible people. They keep harassing you over and over and i am not playing their game anymore. Enough of this harassment. I am so done dealing with this.

•   Oct 02, 2008
    Arrow Financial - Awful company
    arrow-financial.com

They first wanted me to give them a social security number with birth date. Not my debt, I'm rich I did not nor have I ever owed. They Call 20 times per day and when challenged on this they say, "No we didn't". Sorry but, I'm here! Phone rings... Caller Id says Illinois call. Same number... These people are bottom feeders. They buy old debts paid or not and try to collect a commission. They make me sick to my stomach with their 2 day collection course training attitude and their attempt at command authority.