Arrow Financial Services / Scam and cheating
I hadn't heard from these idiots in a long time. I received a letter from them about 2 weeks ago. Same crap, new day. I sent a certified letter requesting validation. I'm sure I will get back some type of cut & paste document or a print screen. I will then send a certified letter demanding they produce the original card-holders agreement which they will not be able to. I will then have my attorney demand that all of my information be removed from their files and my credit report.
If these clowns try to collect from you, dispute everything. They can't sue you while the account is in dispute. Simply keep disputing everything they send until the statute of limitations runs out. Notice I call it the 'account'. Never refer to it as a debt, call it the 'alleged account'. This really pisses them off.
More Arrow Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Arrow Financial Services - Rip off 
- Arrow Financial Services - RIP OFFS 
- Arrow Financial - Collection Agency BROKE LAWS 
- Arrow Financial Services - Scam 
- Arrow Financial Services - Scam , beware
- Arrow Financial Corp. - A Debt
- Arrow Financial Corporation - Scam charges
- Arrow Financial - Scam and cheating 
- Arrow Financial - Scam and lies
- Arrow Financial - Violation of my privacy