Arrow Financial Services / Scam and cheating

5996 Touhy AveNiles, IL, United States Review updated:

I hadn't heard from these idiots in a long time. I received a letter from them about 2 weeks ago. Same crap, new day. I sent a certified letter requesting validation. I'm sure I will get back some type of cut & paste document or a print screen. I will then send a certified letter demanding they produce the original card-holders agreement which they will not be able to. I will then have my attorney demand that all of my information be removed from their files and my credit report.

If these clowns try to collect from you, dispute everything. They can't sue you while the account is in dispute. Simply keep disputing everything they send until the statute of limitations runs out. Notice I call it the 'account'. Never refer to it as a debt, call it the 'alleged account'. This really pisses them off.
Ru

Comments

Va
  22nd of Sep, 2008
This so called company is horrible. Unfortunately I am trying to deal with this pathetic company so I can pay off a small loan. Yet they never respond, neither through mail or phone to verify the amount owed. I call the toll free number and their is only a recorded message saying they will call you back promptly, LIE. I haven't spoken to anyone there in 5 months. So I have asked to please mail a statement for 2 years! And never have they once sent me a statement in the mail so I know how much longer I have to put up this S**t. They have lied to me on the phone, when they answered it 5+ months ago, and through their "service."

The representatives that dealt with my account have constantly changed, which I wasn't aware of so I could contact the person with their precious extension number. my guess because they either have people who don't want to work and/or no one wants to work for corrupted people.

So I am going to give The Better Business Bureau a call. With all these complaints hopefully we can get rid of these type of "businesses".