Arrow Financial / Scam and cheating

United States Review updated:
Arrow Financial
Arrow Is committing fraud buy adding more money to the original balance which was $2200 when they bought the account from my credit card. I refuse to pay this.

Know arrow Is reporting I owe $3, 000 to my credit files they are trying to take advantage of me. This violates the fair dept credit reporting act. I still have there first collection letter.

Arrow also fraudulently checking my credit report to. I complained about It they told me they had a permissible to check my credit report. After learning from this site they can't do It, Its a fraudulent inquiry.

They are messing with my life & my credit report. Arrow Is the second worst violators next to nco financial .of the fair dept credit reporting act. I have saved all letters from them which Is all lies If this goes to court one day.

Arrow is not getting anymore of my money only what I borrowed from the credit card company. I am not paying the extra $1, 000 they have added to the original balance.

Arrow still thinks they can fool me. I am not paying the extra $1, 000.

A  21st of Mar, 2010 by
I have been fighting with Arrow for 7 years now for a credit card that was opened fraudently in my name through First Premier Bank for $300.00. I refused to pay First Premier Bank and they put me into collections...the collection agency that bought my debt then jacked it up from $300.00 to $545.00 and of course I refused to pay that too, ..they then sold that debt to Arrow Financial who in turn jacked up the ammount owed to $814.00 and sent me a bill. Of course I refused to pay them too and it's been almost 7 years now. I finally gor my credit scores back up to where I could buy a Home and guess what? Yup, ..The lender is requiring I pay off Arrow to get my loan, ..I'm so pissed off I could scream since the original debt was fraud in the first place, ...I want my house so I guess Im gonna have to pay the SOB's they really abuse the system I think and should be stopped!! There should be a law against collection agencies jacking up the ammount a person owes so much. Well theres nothing I can do about this as we;re scheduled to close Escrow in four days and I have to have some letter saying I'm payed up. This is soooo not fair. Can anyone help me? Krewedl@sbcglobal.net
N  11th of May, 2010 by

Arrow Financial - didnt get judgement off my record paid off
arrow finanical

called arrow financial they told me my account has a balance of 0 told them why they didnt give the courthouse a satisfaction judgement they said they had to talk to there lawyer never did im still waiting for them to give the public of records the satisfaction judgement i paid it off in 2008 madepayments to them even called there lawyer hornick isreal and holms they said they will get ahold of his superviser never hapened dont know what to do

Arrow Financial Logo Arrow Financial