Ardyss/ Order / I never picked up or received product

1 Manhattan, NY, United States

My name is Carla D Burgess I'm new in the company by way of introduction of an Ardyss team leader. to which I wont mention any names yet unfortunately i was unaware of the procedure that I needed to pick up my own orders because Katina never showed me that process however i am still learning the company by word of mouth. (sadly) to make a long story short I came over to the new york warehouse to pick up my order and when I got there Came up to the six (6) floor and looked on the yellow pads and saw that my team leader had picked up my order. so I gave her a call to let her know that i was in new york I called her n she told me that she was coming down the elevator and to no avail when I reached down to the ground floor there was no team leader. She called me and told me that she needed to move her car so that she wouldn't receive a ticket. needless to say I travelled back to new jersey and waited for her arrival she never showed up. She sent me a text message saying she put my order I the mail. this was May 6, 2013 it is now may 14, 2013. I have still not received my order from this team leader. . I spoke to a supervisor in La's Vegas and they informed me to send this email to get this situation resolved thank you for your time and help in this matter I have my order number as well if needed not only have I lost time and money in travelling to New York and returning to New Jersey without my order on public transportation Carla D Burgess please contact me at [protected]

Ca