Aptive / Pest control

1 Long Beach, CA, United States Review updated:

Be aware about these people. They will make promises they couldn't do. They will spray in front of your gate ( if no ones around ) and will collect payment direct to your account since we sign and was fooled in the tip of our noses. They did this to us 2X-3X already. Called customer service and talked to their manager but of no help. Wanted to sue this company.
Where will I start.

Jm
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Vi
      23rd of Feb, 2017

I totally agree with you. It is horrible that a person came knocking at my front door and leaving a piece of paper checking what she supposed to do. But, all she did brushed my gutter with long handled brushed. That's it. She did it once. After she did one round I came outside and found her setting in the truck.. Omg! And it charged us. I am not satisfied with their work at all. Told my husband to cancel it.. my husband said "we can't cancel it yet because they will charge us with cancelation fee's." What a bunch of #### right there. So now, we have to wait till SEPTEMBER 2017 TO CANCEL.

• Ks
      29th of Jun, 2017

I agree 100% with your comments. I am having the same issues in Santa Clara. They came out to my house and supposedly sprayed the next day I have ants all over the place. I called 4 times to tell them either to come out and re-spray or give me a refund and I will have someone else do it. No response, the manager will not return a call. I chatted on line to give me a number in the corp office and I got a local Aptive guy in Salt lake city. This company is a hoax. I would not have service done by them.