[Resolved] Apria Healthcare Group / cpap

1 United States

I have been a customer of APRIAHEALTHCARE for 3 years through Medicaid and I have had no problems to speak of. However since changing over from
Medicaid to Medicare a simple enough procedure I would think, but Nooo
I have been put on hold 4 different times disconnected 3 times and spoken to 3 different customer service reps each blaming the previous rep for not doing his or her job properly. I knew I had to speak to billing about changing from Medicaid to Medicare and that's who I called first after being assured that all was set up. I asked to be transferred to supply order after going through all of my information again, it was decided that the first person I had spoken to and been assured by that the information had been transferred correctly was in fact not correct, I was placed on hold and eventually disconnected.This happened 2 more times all the while the minutes on my cell phone were ticking down. If companies are going to have long waiting lines then they should have a call back service. I still have not been able to order my supplies and I am overdue. Maybe someone can call me when they have the time?

• Resolution statement

• Apria Healthcare Group Customer Care's Response, Dec 29, 2017

Unable to validate customer statements as insufficient information provided to locate customer. Thank you

Bx