Anchor House Financial / Unauthorized billing

I signed up to Anchor house Financial in tre hopes they would help me find a home that I could potentially purchase by taking over the payments. They never sent me any paperwork that they said I would be receiving in 5-7 business days. So I contacted them with the support number the girl gave me and she gave me the support number to another business, RT home search, which has given these services to me for free, once they realized i had not signed up with them and was potentially frauded.

Sa

Comments

• Va
      6th of Nov, 2008

I requested info from Anchor Financial House about the possibility to take over delinquent home payment. I specifically told the man not to charge my card and he assured me that it wouldn't, but two days later it was charged. When I called to find out why they had charged my card and to get my money back, the woman I spoke to told me that they would issue me a refund, but they will have to find the recording of my conversation. I kept on calling and they told me they don't have any recording of my conversation, but still refused to refund me my money. Instead I was told to wait for 90 days and to go read the terms and conditions. If there is anyone else who had been wrong by that company and is interested in filling a petition, please contact me.

• Do
      21st of Jan, 2016

Called Anchor Financial inquiring about a home in Brookline Ma asked the agent if they were a broker when he RUDELY stated it was Anchor Financial. By the tone of his voice I felt as though I was bothering this extremely RUDE poor example of a human being so that is exactly what I asked him to find out if he was to busy and perhaps he could get back to me. He then informed me that I WAS bothering him I quickly apologized and told him EXACTLY what I thought of him... Not so nice thank goodness we never got far enough for this thing to get my credit info as we have all found out they are SCAM artists shame on them hopefully they know what goes around comes around!!!