AN & Associates at 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, NY. 14224 / two fantacy wireless phone chargers

1 West Seneca, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered two Fantasy wireless I- phone chargers from AN & Associates in December 2017. I was sent no paperwork or invoice with the order. I don't even have a e-maillot address fir them. I cannot get them to work because this company failed to include a major part that helps the charger to work. This is the receiving card. I want a total refund of $30.00.

Ka
Dec 26, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      27th of Dec, 2017

Did not receive a complete order. The item does not work. There was no paperwork, therefore, no place to call or email. I will just let American Express handle this.

• Kk
      13th of Feb, 2018

AN Associate is a total scam! I ordered 2 eternity diamond rings & one ring was missing a diamond & the other ring was totally the wrong size. There was no invoice in the package, nor a phone number or email to reach them. I want to send these 2 crappy rings back & get a total refund!!!
    K.Green

• Wa
      23rd of Feb, 2018

I ordered the i7-DWS wireless head phones, received no invoice or contact information of the company. I can not pair both earbuds together, either one or the other one works. Very Disappointed. Candy W.

• De
      27th of Mar, 2018

Want to send back a 10 package of make up brushes. Don’t like them. Pam Derner
    pjderner@gmail.com

18th of Apr, 2018

I order a. GPS Kids Tracker Smart Wristwatch, blue.  And received something totally not what I order??

• To
      26th of Apr, 2018

this company sure is a joke...I ordered something that looks nothing like the ads...im not gonna go thru the trouble trying to return the item...

• Sy
      2nd of May, 2018

Jacks seeds another scam...

10th of May, 2018

I purchased 2 USBs for use with our cell phones. The instructions stated to "click MORE on the bottom right. Then click SHARE.

There is no SHARE list to be able to click on.

I need to know how to get a real live person.
    I am not satisfied/happy with this issues and would like a resolution immediately.

Thank-you,
    Robin Gillotti

• Sy
      10th of May, 2018

I’m reporting to the BBB and filing a police report...

• Di
      15th of May, 2018

I just received my mother and daughter necklace and it is in a knot I cannot get it out it is cheap it is not what I expected and I do not like it

• Ha
      19th of May, 2018

i am going through my credit card for a refund of the earbuds not recieved/ this company is a scam

• Ji
      21st of May, 2018

I ordered a 32 gig Android flash drive to download pics off my phone and onto my computer easily. Paid $38. Received 8 gig regular flash drive you can buy at the store for $5. Same as everyone else, only have the An & Assoc. 3200 N. America, NY address, no instructions, no return information, etc. Not sure how this company can remain doing business with all these scams going on...and for their business to be shared constantly...why are people sharing it if they don't know whether the business is legit or not!? I hate that!

23rd of May, 2018

I had ordered and paid for in good faith an Android Flash Drive of 32GB in gold. The item will NOT fit the Android phone. Where and to whom do I send it for a refund?

Rosemary Bero