Amoz-Lamb Construction / Buyer really beware!

Amoz and Thomas Lamb (owners) of Amoz-Lamb construction (Lambs Construction) are constantly cutting corners. Their work is sub-standard. I have pictures to show their shoddy work... While I do not blame the workers, I do hold Amoz and Thomas responsible. They have not followed our signed contract nor have they come close to following prescribed building codes. Unfortunately, from the beginning of construction, I have had to constantly call Amoz-Lamb Construction back to correct substandard construction practices (see pictures). Numerous times they would have to come back two and three times to provide a remedy for faulty construction. At times, I have found it easier just to finish a particular construction phase whether then get frustrated at the delays ensued.

One common dominator was always present - I could count on Amoz Lamb and Thomas Lamb to come up with a host of excuses as to why they did it this way and that way! The bottom line was that our contract stated certain construction requirements that were totally ignored! We are finally at the last stage of construction and I can no longer get Amoz Lamb or Thomas Lamb to return my phone calls or e-mail messages or answer my mail as required per the contract/agreement. They won't finish the project and therefore are breaching the written contract.

I am now in the process of finding a solution to this dilemma I am open to whatever suggestions others can make to help me remedy this awful experience. In the meanwhile I wanted to alert others to my experience with Amoz-Lamb Construction (Lambs Construction).

Company details:

Amoz-Lamb Construction (Lambs Construction)
7567 State Route 1529 E.
Water Valley, KY 42085
[protected],[protected],[protected]
email address: lambsconstruction@yahoo.com

More Amoz-Lamb Construction Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sc
      5th of Nov, 2006

I am the author of this complaint. I started a web site to give a more detail description (with pictures) of the on going deception at Lambs Construction.

30th of May, 2007

UPDATE!

Their new business name is "Lamb Brothers Construction".

• Ro
      29th of Jun, 2007

Hi,

I would recommend Lamb bros construction, very much... I am very pleased, as I do business with them on a regular basis.

1st of Jul, 2007

Alert! Alert! Alert!

www.neebee2006.info

It's been brought to my attention, that there are bogus positive reviews starting to show up for Lambs Construction, and Lamb Brothers Construction since June 27th. They are trying to flood their business ads (like they did with my message board) with phony remarks/reviews to change the construction company's outlook/character. Look really close at them and read my web site. You should be able to pickup on their deception.

The one GOOD thing that is coming out of all this, is that my web site must be making a difference!

The new web site is www.neebee2006.info

15th of Jul, 2007

Alert! Alert! Alert!

The new web site is www.newbee2006.info

The new web site is www.newbee2006.info

10th of Dec, 2007

There's been an update to the old web address newbee2006.info, it's now www.lambsconstruction.com
    This web site will keep unaware consumers informed of the corruption at the Lamb Brothers Construction company.

14th of Jun, 2008

Before you write me off as "related to the Lamb brothers in some way"... Let me say it has been several years since I have seen or spoken to any of the Lambs. Yes I have been on a construction site with Amoz and his brother. I knew Amoz well as well of several members of his crew at the time. (and no not working for them) I saw no evidence that Amoz was the "crook and swindler" the author of the above complaint claims he is.

My experience with Amoz Lamb was a good one. I saw nothing that would lead me to think anything except his commitment to do a good job for a fair price. There are problems on many construction sites with quality of work... These are easily resolved most times.
    I find it odd that someone would devote so many hours dragging someone's name through the mud. (created an entire website blasting the Lamb brothers, posted multiple complaints on the web etc...) My question to this person is this; did you not ask to see some of the Lamb's work prior to hiring them?? No? Then next time spend your time researching your contractors before hiring instead of slandering them afterwards. I would hire the Amoz Lamb any day before I offered to work for the author of the above complaint who is willing to spend hours and hours on revenge over a relatively minor dispute... how about taking it to small claims court instead of public slander??

• Ro
      29th of Aug, 2008

I am very unhappy with the job that Lamb Bros.did for me. My roof leaked worse after they were done than before they started. They charged me for 3 square of shingles that were not used. They removed a roof vent and did'nt put anything under it, it's like the soft spot on a babies head, one could easily step through it. Another contactor looked at the job and said that his 10 year old son could do a better job.
    Avoid Lambs Constuction. You're better off hiring you kid!