Amerisave Mortgage / Unwilling to keep original agreement.
Beware... If you are purchasing a home, Amerisave will find appraisers to match your purchase price BUT if you have equity and want to refinance AMERISAVE finds appraisers who will lower the value of your home. The lower your appraisal the more lending fees Amerisave can charge. They don't tell you this until after they take $35 for credit check, $400 for appraiser and $500 "hostage" fee. The "hostage" fee is to keep you at the mercy of the company when they low ball your appraisal value. The appraiser they sent was their 9 minutes and withing 3 hours turned in a market value $183K below the tax assessed value. Get this...every comp was sold ABOVE the tax assessed value. Explain that? OH... after 20+ emails and 4 voice mails NOBODY will call me back. I have NEVER talked to the loan officer; Marc Cerra. The operator leaves messages but he or his boss will return calls. The operator is kind enought to leave messages with them. They will e-mail you "late" but they will not call you back. Good Luck!
I went through this company several years ago and everything went smooth. They are a different company now. Proceed with Caution! Better yet save the $435 and go to the bank. I suggest staying away from "Online leanders." See you later...I'm heading to the local bank.
More Amerisave Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Amerisave.com - Scam and cheating 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud and scam 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Beware 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Tasks must follow??? 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Poor experience with Amerisave 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Fraud 
- Amerisave - Not accredited by the Better Business Bureau for Good Reason 
- Amerisave Mortgage - Atlanta - Scam & Fraud
- Amerisave Mortgage - Unwilling to disclose info 
- Amerisave / Mortgages - declined loan