American Van Lines / moving company

1 1351 NW 22nd St, Pompano Beach, FL, United States

DO NOT WALK BUT RUN from this company. Consistent broken promises and lies. I would suggest a more reputable moving company like Mills Van Lines or there parent company. I could list all the items that have gone wrong but I suggest you read all negative comments and that is what you get. Here are a few suggestions if you take a chances with American Van Lines Inc.

Register a complaint on movingscam.com.
Notify the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Lodge a complaint with the Department of Transport (DOT).
File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
File a complaint with consumer affairs.
Notify Move Rescue for assistance.

American Van Lines Inc has consistent pricing with all other movers so be warned.

A Quote from Anthony D. (owner) Himself/read above bio

Our large fleet of moving trucks is always ready, well-serviced, and ready to move. You won't have to worry about our ability to provide the services you need exactly when you need them. We have the means to accommodate several customers at all times without delay or hiccup. Last minute long distance moves are welcomed at no additional charge. With weekly shuttles to and from every major city in the country, your next relocation will never be too far away. The swift and convenient nature of our long distance moving services makes it easy to facilitate a hassle-free moving experience. Our long distance moving company has certified packing experts ensure your belongings are always safely packed and stowed away. Our long distance movers are some of the best in the industry and come highly recommended by previous customers.

Why so many HICCUP's Anthony?
All I wanted was a fair price and my belongings delivered on the date promised.
I hope AVL has a Merry Christmas as mine is ruined!

Ga