American Signature Furniture / circle sofa

1 Tampa, FL, United States

I've been enjoying my sofa since 2014. The delivery was easy and I even purchased the protection plan of 3years, because I love it that much.
I did notice however that the cushion over the year started loosing its form and shape. No longer enjoying laying on the sofa, hurts lower back that I have to put extra smaller cusions to sit on.

I remembered that I had gotten the plan and that it covers such a defect. I was like, "great" let me make a call to see if I can get this cusion replaced. I was so dead wrong!!!

Called customer service. Was told I could file a claim. Was then transfered to the claims dept, they told me that since this protection plan was through the store that I would have to call the store. They transfered me to the store. The store said, "They had never heard of this and it didn't make sense. They would have to call customer service to find out what's going on" Called me back and told me, "Since I didn't report the loss of form and shape on the cushion within 10 days of it happening, there is nothing they could do"

This is so rediculous. After being transfered 3 times and getting the run around. After paying for the protection plan, in hopes of enjoying my sofa more. I even read my protection plan. There is nothing in writting that says you have to file within 10 days.

Totally BS! I've lost my money, let alone faith in helping your fellow consumer. I even went on-line and found this circle sofa in their outlet store, after they told me that it was discontinued and that they couldn't replace, even if that was an option!!!

American Signature Furniture, you definitly know how to get people's money in a very underhanded and slimy way. The least you could of done was refunded my money that I paid for this bogus protection plan, that I can't even use. I guess I would of been getting my replacement, If I would of lied to you...but I didn't...This is not worth it. You might as well take the word "American" out of your title.

Jw