American Servicing Company / not legally allowed to foreclose

1 po box 5106Springfield, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-662-5014

America's Servicing Company must provide you loan documents and disclose who actually owns your mortgage before they can foreclose on you...call the FTC [protected] to file a complaint. Do not give them your home...they must prove they are the owner of the mortgage note or provide it from their "investors"...hire an attorney...they will have to pay you damages and your attorney fees!!! Do not let them bully you...call your congressman/woman/the Better Business Bureau/ State dept Consumer Protection Agency, state attorney general..don't delay! The FTC just settled a class action case against EMC for the same predatory servicing of loans!!! Put ASC on notice!!!

Comments

• So
      18th of Aug, 2009

ASC, First American LoanStar Trustee Services sold my house to Wells Fargo without my knowledge. According to CA State Law, I must be contacted. A notice of sale must be: 1) Recorded in the county where the property is located at least fourteen (14) days prior to the sale; 2) Mailed by certified, return receipt requested, to the borrower at least twenty (20) days before the sale. I did not receive anything. A Real Estate Agent knocks on my door this weekend and asks, "When are you moving out?". As you can imagine, I went into shock. So, thank you for posting your complaint Sharon. I am going to follow your advice!

I didn't know that ASC and Wells Fargo were one and the same. Evidently, Wells Fargo now owns my house. A Real Estate Agent leaves her business card on my door claiming that she is with claims that she is with the bank. She finally disclosed that she is with REA Real Estate America and represents Premier Asset Services, who is affiliated with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Co.

Thank you Sharon! I will remain strong.

• Ca
      20th of Oct, 2009

Sharon, Thank you sooooooo much. I just got home 10/20/09 2:27pm and my son calls me to tell me that someone from Well Fargo came by and asked if he lived there. He told her no and asked if we were home. Again he told them no and that we were out of town on family emergency, which we were.
    ASC holds a second on our house with Nationstar holding the first. We are working on modifing the loans. so I don't know why they would come out. But now that I read your complaint I feel more prepared to deal with them. They left a number for me to call. I will call them shortly and see what they came out for.

I will let you know.