American Servicing Company / Don't trust them

This company is the worst I have ever seen in my entire life. they will keep your payments in suspense and put you in foreclosure, then tell you are not in foreclosure and then the sheriff comes to your door, I have was told someone in the processing department did not process my file, so now I m paying interest on all the late fees, as well as the regular principal this company has put me in foreclosure 3 times in ERROR !!! Run if you hear your loan is being sold to this company. oh yhea call 5-6 times to get the same answer do not BELIEVE the first 2 or 3 people the managers will tell you oh they were new or they do not know why someone told you that.

Va

Comments

• Ke
      1st of Aug, 2008

I also have a mortgage though ASC, my husband was in a car accident a year ago and has been unable to work, but we still seemed to make ends meet and made our mortgage payments faithfully. At Christmas time we found ourselves in a bind and contacted ASC to see if we could bypass our December payment and place at the end of the loan term. They convienced my husband to do a load modification they said it would help us more than pushing our payment off. So this is when all the problems begain. During the loan modification process we were told not to send in any payments because they will not be applied to our loan. The total loan modification process took over 3 months which ended up putting our home into foreclosure status and killed our credit scores. When all we wanted was one month break from the payments to get back on our feet. The modification ended up giving us the same high interest rate we already had and the same loan payments, So after all the calls to ASC and the lies we were told we are now showing as current but we can't refinace with another company for a year because they put us in foreclosure status. The company siad it took so long for them to process our modification becuase they said they had too many people appling for modifications and the were inindated with all the paper work - well we didn't even want one! I am so pissed off I would love to hire an attoney to fight them on this one!!!

18th of Jan, 2009

i amm in the same thing im tring to get a lawyer we missed 1 payment but have sent akk payments in since but they dident put the payment on the one we missed they just keep chargeing me with interest dec payment we dent in it was late but they were always sent in then i get a letter that im in forcloser im gonna try to fight them hopefully if anyone can help me please email me