American Memorabilia / embezzlement

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I have been owed payment for over a year for my consignment.I recently filed a second complaint with the Office of the Attorney General, Bureau of Consumer Protection in Las Vegas, Nevada.This time I filed for embezzlement instead of internet fraud and it has been assigned for further investigation.I advise other to do the same, then there might be a class action filed against this company.
Bill

Pa

Comments

• Gm
      11th of Aug, 2009

thanks for the advice. I am going ahead to do the same. They owe me too much.

• Or
      2nd of Sep, 2009

Glad I read this - was going to bid on items in their recent auction (ending 9/3/2009), but am afraid I would send payment and not receive the items. As a buyer, I have been more than happy with their service - they have been timely in their mailings, and have been accurate with their billing. Even the shipping and handling is relatively reasonable. But after reading this, I just have a bad feeling. My business will stay with Huggins & Scott, Lelands, Grey Flannel and Robert Edwards. They are ones I have purchased from regularly over the years and have never had any problems. Thanks again.