American Leisure / Rip off
Between the months of May-August this company EasySaver/American Leisure (unknown to me) somehow obtained my checking account/ATM debit card number and was billing me $16.95 monthly.
I did not notice until August and IMMEDIATELY contacted my bank to report this fraud. I have never heard of this company, never purchased anything from this company, never joined anything, etc. And was not sure how long they had been stealing from my bank account, to find out it had been four months (May-August)
I called the toll-free 800 number included in the line item of my bank statement. The pre-recorded greeting says 'if you are calling to cancel your membership (which I NEVER had) to go to 'cancelmyeasysaver.com' (strangely it specifically instructed you NOT to use www. before the web address) after holding for more than 30 minutes to 'speak to a representative' I did as instructed 'cancelmyeasysaver.com' this is where I got a list of links about consumer [redacted]s of EasySaver and/or American Leisure.
I also IMMEDIATELY canceled my ATM/debit card and had a new one re-issued.
Reading other very similar consumer complaints it is clear this is FRAUD and I hope the Better Business Bureau is investigating this activity.
More American Leisure Complaints & Reviews
- American Leisure - Fraud and scam 
- American Leisure - I want to cancel 
- American Leisure - want to cancel
- American Leisure - Fraud & Deceit 
- American Leisure - Unauthorized billing to credit card
- American Leisure - unautorized charge on credit card
- American Leisure - credit card fraud 
- American Leisure - Strikes again
- American Leisure - Unauthorised withdrawal
- American Leisure - Membership Cancelation