American Freight / they do not stand behind their furniture

6151 Bay Brook Dr, Canal Winchester, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6142097275

I went into American Freight December of 2008 and purchased 7, 000.00 worth of furniture and paid cash.
When the furniture was delivered an end table was missing all the legs. The box was open and had been obviously a display. I was told that it was impossible to be a display and that the legs would be ordered. (it never was) The mattress and box springs were NOT what I had ordered. The manager would not refund them. Or even exchange them. The head office here in Ohio wouldnt do anything eaither. I even contacted the better business buerau. A few months later the sofas that I bought from them were coming apart in the seams. They said it was not covered under warranty. SO, over a year later and I still have a table with no legs in my garage and the furniture is falling apart. Nothing I bought from them was worth the money I paid. AND they did not stand behind their furniture.

Comments

• Su
      13th of Feb, 2011

American Freight has a facebook page on there. You can post your problem with them about your furniture and they will help you out. I live here in Michigan and haven't run into any issues yet. Sounds like the salesman sold you cheap furniture. They do have cheap furniture there and more expensive ones. I was told that for my couch that Simmons has a lifetime warranty on the frame. I think you have to go through the manufacturer for your warranty and not American Freight. We just put one thing on Layaway from them to see how everything goes. If we like it then we'll purchase from them again in the future.