American Freight / they do not stand behind their furniture
I went into American Freight December of 2008 and purchased 7, 000.00 worth of furniture and paid cash.
When the furniture was delivered an end table was missing all the legs. The box was open and had been obviously a display. I was told that it was impossible to be a display and that the legs would be ordered. (it never was) The mattress and box springs were NOT what I had ordered. The manager would not refund them. Or even exchange them. The head office here in Ohio wouldnt do anything eaither. I even contacted the better business buerau. A few months later the sofas that I bought from them were coming apart in the seams. They said it was not covered under warranty. SO, over a year later and I still have a table with no legs in my garage and the furniture is falling apart. Nothing I bought from them was worth the money I paid. AND they did not stand behind their furniture.
More American Freight Complaints & Reviews
- American Freight - scam and cheating! 
- American Freight Furniture - scam artists 
- American Freight Furniture - bad product, no refund 
- American Freight Furniture - refund policy 
- American Freight - typical bait and switch sales tactics 
- American Freight - sold furniture I already paid for
- American Freight - liars
- American Freight - more than I asked for 
- American Freight - employee
- American Freight - staff and professionalism