American Engine Installations / Tried to make me pay $ 2995.00 overcharge
The company quoted me a price of 2885.00 and tried to make me pay 2995.00 for the engine. Then they marked up other parts as much as 200%. i was also hit with a core charge for my old engine supposedly being nonrebuildable, but i was never given the opportunity to view this or dispute it. that was an additional 500.00 this process was advertised as a 7-10 business day turnaround time they have had my car for six weeks now. then to add insult to injury a contacted the director of field ops. Terry Cheeks and started to question prices i felt were over inflated and such and i was told " its none of your business what our mark up is on parts and he was not going to discuss it with me because i was not an American engine employee, and if i didn't like it i could take my car else where." Now this was after the engine is already out of my car. I have rented a car for over a month now so imagine how expensive this is getting after 6 weeks of waiting i am very frustrated with this co.
More American Engine Installations Complaints & Reviews
- American Engine Installations - Lie, cheat, steal! 
- American Engine Installations - rip off business
- American Engine Installations - Fraudulent company 
- American Engine Installations - Awful company, beware! 
- American Engine Installations - Fraud and cheating!
- American Engine Installations - Overcharged for non working vehicle 
- American Engine Installations - We were taking by this company... 
- American Engine Installations - RV'ers, beware of american engine installations, stay away!