Amazon.com / charged $100 for amazon prime w/out my consent
I have only once bought anything from Amazon.com. Amazon then sent me an email saying I got a free month of Amazon Prime.
Next month, Amazon charged my credit card $101.11 for something I did not want and will never use. I was supposed to read their SPAM and jump through a bunch of hoops on their website to stop from being automatically enrolled.
I can't read every spam email and do something to stop from being charged against my will. This should be illegal. If you pay with a credit card you're at their mercy. They are ruthless.
If they trick half of their 2 million plus customers into paying for this, they will make over $100 million. No wonder they are so sneaky. Shame on you Amazon!
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft