ALW Sourcing, LLC / BOGUS DEBT COLLECTIONS
I got a phone call from these idiots last week telling me that I owed an electric bill from 19 years ago. What are they doing, going through the records of anyone who moved out of the area PECO serves and may be gullible enough to pay them because they don't remember if they owe it or not? I haven't had an account with PECO since 1989. I know I didn't owe them anything because PECO reports to the credit bureaus and it would have shown up.
They really tried to convince me and bully me, calling me a deadbeat, etc. They offered a fabulous deal that I couldn't refuse (or so he thought) that I could pay half and he'd go away. I told him he can go away now, without payment, and to send me the paperwork proving I owe it and I'd look into it...
It scares me that they have my name, addresses for the past 20 years and my Social Security Number. I didn't give them any information except for my name and the last 2 numbers of my SSN.
Nothing has show up on my credit report...yet. I wish I could sue them for the added expense of now having to run my credit reports monthly to make sure they're not listing this supposed debt.
I contacted the NJ State Attorney General's Office, who called me back within minutes. They are going to call these idiots and then send me a complaint form.
More ALW Sourcing, LLC Complaints & Reviews
- ALW Sourcing - 15 year old bill? 
- ALW Sourcing, LLC - False bill collecting 
- ALW Sourcing, LLC - False Debt Collection 
- ALW Sourcing, LLC - Harrassment 
- ALW Sourcing - Harrassing calls 
- ALW Sourcing LLC - Collection Phone call 
- ALW SOURCING,LLC - collections 
- ALW Sourcing / Inovision MEDCLR NCOP - FRAUD
- ALW Sourcing LLC - 19year old charged off debt