ALW Sourcing, LLC / BOGUS DEBT COLLECTIONS

1 Trenton, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-379-4884

I got a phone call from these idiots last week telling me that I owed an electric bill from 19 years ago. What are they doing, going through the records of anyone who moved out of the area PECO serves and may be gullible enough to pay them because they don't remember if they owe it or not? I haven't had an account with PECO since 1989. I know I didn't owe them anything because PECO reports to the credit bureaus and it would have shown up.

They really tried to convince me and bully me, calling me a deadbeat, etc. They offered a fabulous deal that I couldn't refuse (or so he thought) that I could pay half and he'd go away. I told him he can go away now, without payment, and to send me the paperwork proving I owe it and I'd look into it...

It scares me that they have my name, addresses for the past 20 years and my Social Security Number. I didn't give them any information except for my name and the last 2 numbers of my SSN.

Nothing has show up on my credit report...yet. I wish I could sue them for the added expense of now having to run my credit reports monthly to make sure they're not listing this supposed debt.

I contacted the NJ State Attorney General's Office, who called me back within minutes. They are going to call these idiots and then send me a complaint form.

Ki

Comments

• Sm
      9th of Jun, 2009

I KEEP GETTING A PHONE CALL FROM ALW LLC SAYINH THAT THEIR IS A PAST DEBT COLLECTION AND THAT I NEED TO CALL THEIR 800 NUMBER TO GET THIS RESOLVED. I WONDER IF THIS IS THE SAME COMPANY THAT THIS ARTICLE IS REFERRING TOO? I AM GOING TO FILE A COMPLAINT ON THESE IDIOTS TOO AND SEE IF I CAN GET THESE FOOLS ARRESTED. THERE ARE TO MANY SCAMS GOING ON AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS ###!!!

• Am
      15th of Nov, 2009

This is interesting. I received a Letter from these SAME CLOWNS stating that I had an account with Bank that I never had any account With Called:

" Pinnacle Credit Services, LLC
    Former Creditor First National Bank"
    Creditor's Account number # with numerals that NEVER were on ANY account of Mine.

This is Prepasterous!

And Then the Clowns Sent me an account Numhber that they Made up!

Please Let me Know if Any other Viewers have Heard of this "Company"?

ALW Sourcing, LLC

Who promises that they can offer a forty five per cent settlement on a Debt that they have no
    Paperwork to Prove.

Giftsearch@cfl.rr.com

• Qu
      6th of Nov, 2010

We just received a notice from this bogus company stating we owed $256.16. for a Bealls account we closed over 20 yrs ago. After researching and reading complaints I decided to send them $257.00 (in monopoly money)