Alohaz.com / Save your time and money

United States Review updated:

They have a great interceptor set up. You can only contact them by leaving a voice mail. Hmm, BRILLIANT! I called 10 minutes after placing my order for an Army Luau (my babysitter canceled). To this day 2 weeks later no call and I have my $85.00 shipment in hand. Fabulous, now what to do with it. Anyone need matching his and hers Luau apparel? Lesson learned from me: Save your time and money!

Sl

More Alohaz.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Sy
      14th of Apr, 2013

Aloha!
    I'm sorry Slarme didn't enjoy their experience with Alohaz. I just got married & I can't be any happier! Alohaz dressed my entire wedding party: my bridesmaids wore these pretty floral dresses that matched up to the groomsman's hawaiian shirts. I always wanted a beach wedding, something unique & something that reflected paradise. My husband & I even got my bridal dress & his aloha shirt at Alohaz. I loved it!!

Most of my friends & family have never been to Hawaii, but they all agreed I brought Hawaii to them. Needless to say, I'd go with Alohaz anyday. They got a really easy 30 days return policy that I had to use a few times. (Some of my girls were a little bustier than they thought!)

Thanks Alohaz!! You made my wedding special & a success!!