Aloe Cure / Stay away

United States Review updated:

I purchased aloe cure on line and they will not honor the return policy. the product did not work for me. the companies marketing program is they will keep charging your credit card. I have stopped the orders, but will be next month before i know if they still charge my card.

Jb

Comments

• De
      1st of May, 2012

This company is bad news. Everything from their confusing, unethical and disingenuous sales approach to their very irresponsible, unresponsive, and stonewalling customer service staff smacks of a company who thrives only by bilking honest people out of their money. My brother, who was terminally ill, ordered a case for some relief, but they confused him in their sales pitch. The replay of the tape shows without doubt his intentions, yet they are trying to claim that ordered their "program". Their response has been pitiful and disingenuous. They can't be put out of business fast enough.

• Kr
      29th of May, 2015

Too the bad the company is so difficult to work with! Did the product working for you? I hear complaints about the company's customer service-but nothing about how the product does or doesn't work. My 6 year daughter has acid reflux and I found bottles of Aloecure at the discount store. I was thinking of getting several bottles in hopes that she would find some relief. Her prescription medication doesn't seem to be working for her.

• Ab
      23rd of Feb, 2016

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! They will send orders they are not supposed to and charge your credit card. I just called because it has been over two weeks since they signed for the return of an order I did not even order and they still have not posted a credit to my credit card. I had to pay return shipping and now they tell me I will not be refunded the amount they charged my credit card because I have to pay for the original shipping cost for them to ship the product to me. THIS IS A RIPOFF!!!

• Do
      2nd of Jun, 2018

Do not deal with these people! I called from an ad in a magazine and immediately regretted the call, ended up through their hard sale to buying just 1 bottle to sample and got it for a fraction of their cost - then immediately they are asking for an autopay program for more orders! I said, 'no' but I continue to get calls - first through their name and now several calls with a no phone # I can't even block. Last call told them not ever to call again, and boy, am I watching for a charge or order I didn't make to come through next - that's how they deal. Very unethical, very immoral - and their product (which I did try) didn't do a thing for me - just a pseudo supplement as far as I'm concerned.

• Do
      11th of Jun, 2018
    Best Best Advice

Just got through reporting the AloeCure company to the FCC regarding unwanted phone calls. They were ok at first - calling with a number that was identifiable. We politely said, 'No we don't want to reorder, the product did nothing!" Left it at that. 2nd call - same thing, we again said, 'No, we don't want the product-don't call again." Next thing you know we are getting about a call a week from 'Hope' with a 999-999-9999 no call id or number, which means this person has to deliberately do a *67 before she calls to block her number id. Then she asks for my husband every time, and when he answers wants to sell him. We've repeatedly told her to not call again. Then she does! I looked at my phone bill - it's avg. one call a week through May and now, June. The company is out of Bellevue, WA. Apparently they don't understand what, NO means. So, they'll be getting contact from the FCC. I don't believe they care about the law.
    Gail

• Dr
      5th of Jan, 2019

Company uses products from China, so of course it's not trustworthy silly! Dispute the charge with your banks credit card. Easy peezy!

15th of Apr, 2019

Ordered through a magazine ad because my 81 year old mother thought it might help with her stomach issues. It never helped, only made her sicker. I cancelled the order within 30 days of the original order and only received 1/2 the money back. Since then I receive at least 1 call a week. (If I answer, more than 3x a day if I don't) It always comes through as private or unavailable. Each time I tell them to remove my number from their list. I only answer because I get tired of receiving 3 calls a day from the unavailable number. This is ridiculous!