AllPosters.com / Scam

1 Bremerton, WA, United States Review updated:

Back in early April I bought a few posters from allposters.com. I thought I was going to save money buy signing up for their discount. I was wrong. Ever since then, I have been getting strange withdrawals from my bank account titled 'shopper discounts.' I should have pursued this earlier because this is the second time I have been charged $12! Now I have to call my bank and straighten this mess out. I don't live near the credit union i bank with right now so I have to make special arrangements to file a report. Do not shop on the website. they overcharge and rip you off. And to think I was going to buy MORE posters on there for father's day. I AM PISSED.

That was $24 I could have spent for something else.

Va

Comments

• Sc
      26th of Aug, 2009

i BOUGHT SOME ITEMS FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND USED MY CREDIT CARD. MY CARD WAS LATER LOST AND IN CALLING ABOUT IT TO CANCEL WAS TOLD OF SOME "PURCHASES".
    i WAS SURPRISED TO FIND THAT AS. i HAD BEEN CHARGED $10 A MONTH FOR SOME SERVICE i HAD NEVER HEARD OF, DID NOT WANT AND OBVIOUSLY NEVER USED. i CALLED THEM AND THEY COULD NOT TELL ME WHY OR WHAT EVEN WHAT THEY DID but THEY IMMEDIATELY REFUNDED MONEY TO MY CARD--I CHECKED...I FIGURE THEY WANTED TO AVOID ANY SCRUTINY, , , I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED FROM THEM AGAIN EVEN FOR CASH