AllPosters.com / Scam
Back in early April I bought a few posters from allposters.com. I thought I was going to save money buy signing up for their discount. I was wrong. Ever since then, I have been getting strange withdrawals from my bank account titled 'shopper discounts.' I should have pursued this earlier because this is the second time I have been charged $12! Now I have to call my bank and straighten this mess out. I don't live near the credit union i bank with right now so I have to make special arrangements to file a report. Do not shop on the website. they overcharge and rip you off. And to think I was going to buy MORE posters on there for father's day. I AM PISSED.
That was $24 I could have spent for something else.
More AllPosters.com Complaints & Reviews
- AllPosters.com - No Delivery, No Customer Service 
- AllPosters.com - Bad service 
- AllPosters.com - Failure to give refund
- AllPosters.com - Recieved dented posters- 3 times! 
- AllPosters.com - I would not recommend anyone order a poster with these people
- AllPosters.com - undelivered
- AllPosters.com - two posters
- All Posters - posters
- AllPosters.com - waste of money
- AllPosters.com - don't do business with them