Allied School / scam and cheating
I enrolled in the medical billing division of this school. I was extremely disappointed with the course material. It was out of date and full of discrepancies- everything from numbers transposed to incorrect information.
The customer service, or student service, reps were, for the most part, very unprofessional.
When I decided to cancel my enrollment and opt for a refund I found that they do not honor the written agreement for refunds. The refund policy is stated in the student handbook and on the companies website. However, they claim that at the time you receive your RMA number you are told that there will be additional charges deducted from your refund amount. Apparently, now that I have received less than half of what I expected according to the written policy, I find that I am also being charged for damaged and used materials. The written policy gives a very simple calculation for refunds. After the final calculation it states that this will be your refund amount. There is no mention, on the web site or student handbook of any additional charges, yet when it comes time for the refund- surprise!
I do not recommend this school for their inaccurate text books and unprofessional dealings.
More Allied School Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Schools - books and copies availability 
- Allied Schools - burhan campus new nazimabad faisalabad
- Allied Schools - about school management yousaf wala campus sahiwal
- Allied School & Efa School - bogus calls for interview
- Allied Schools - overcharging
- Allied Schools - allied school shalimar campus faisalabad
- Allied Schools - books not thought
- Allied Schools - timings