Allied Cash Advance / Predatory Business Practices
Because of lowered work hours and mortgage problems, I was unable to pay on a $352.95 loan. They called back with ideas but I told them I still couldn't do it. On the last call, they said they were going to send it to collections. I said fine, I will deal with it there and when I had money. Not long after, they deposited the check the day before my paycheck was deposited. Not only did I end up with a NSF from my bank, but I couldn't pay my mortgage, which is now 2 months late. Then two weeks later they went back into my checking account and got their NSF for bouncing the check when they tried to deposit it in July. What bothers me is they seem to be able to access a checking account whenever they want. Now I'm waiting for yet another debit to it for whatever. I called the police, they said when I signed I signed over their right to get into my checking account. This doesn't seem right. Are there any other people who've had this sort of trouble with this particular payday loan store? I'm filing a complaint with the BBB. My next step is to see if there is anything I can do legally. Never again. I've had to let payday loans go and they send them off to collections and I've paid up there. Thank You for letting me vent!!
More Allied Cash Advance Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Cash Advance - Overcharged 
- Allied Cash Advance - Letter Stating Paid 
- Allied Cash Advance - Unreasonable Termination 
- Allied Cash Advance - INSANE ACTIONS
- Allied Cash Advance - THREATEN ME ONE MORE TIME! 
- Allied Cash Advance - Sailors and Soldiers Civil Relief Act 
- Allied Cash Advance - employee
- Allied Cash Advance - long wait times
- Allied Cash Advance & Title Loans - Allied Lies to you...its a scam for your car.