Allied Cash Advance / Overcharged
These payday companies are out of control. This particular lender realized Virginia was on to them about payday loans and now they offer long term loans. But at what cost? I got a 1000 dollar loan and never realized the fee for being a day late. I was a day late and had my wife go in the day after the due date to pay the minimum payment. Since I work two full time jobs I did not have the time.
Well, the payment was made but I received a letter from them stating I owed 600 bucks in late fees. I was shocked and couldn't believe it. Well, as it turns out, they if you are a day late they charge you 30% of the balance of the loan. But wait there is more, they also charge for the current month and the next month. So you are charged 60%. In my case I was charged 600 bucks for being late on a 30 dollar payment. And I was only one day late. And that was because the due dates are never the same date. The date changes month to month.
Please be aware... This needs to stop...
More Allied Cash Advance Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Cash Advance - Predatory Business Practices 
- Allied Cash Advance - Letter Stating Paid 
- Allied Cash Advance - Unreasonable Termination 
- Allied Cash Advance - INSANE ACTIONS
- Allied Cash Advance - THREATEN ME ONE MORE TIME! 
- Allied Cash Advance - long wait times
- Allied Cash Advance - employee
- Allied Cash Advance & Title Loans - Allied Lies to you...its a scam for your car.
- Allied Cash Advance - Sailors and Soldiers Civil Relief Act