Alliance United Insurance Company / claims process

1 Chatsworth, CA and Texas, United States Review updated:

READ THIS!!!
I was in an automobile accident on September 4, 2017, as of this date I am still trying to get this company and its at fault driver to settle my property damages. This company had the police report which indicated that their insured made an illegal left turn infront of my vehicle and had been drinking. The original "C" would not accept liability until she spoke with the insured. About a month later she spoke with the insured but then stated she could not accept at fault until she spoke with the driver of the vehicle, this is now 60 days later. Somewhere in this 60 day period "C" disappeared from the case. Another 2 weeks and then the file is sent to Kemper Company in Texas. Now comes Ms. "GT" the file is assigned to her, but we are told that property release forms were mailed out, waited another week nothing arrived. Then some person in California states this property claim was approved for payment on October 31st and the adjuster in Texas GT has been out on disability since that time. My claim is then sent back to California to JM another adjuster who works the claim with the incorrect dollar amounts waited another week to correct the amount sent out the property release, I signed now what, well the claim is going back to Texas to the same adjuster who has been out on disability to process the payment. Contacted the Texas office Kemper Company and we are told not only is GT not available and still out on disability but her immediate supervisor SH is out with no expected return date, we then ask for SH supervisor and they are out with no expected return date. So why would you send a claim to be finalized to an office where everyone is out and with no expected return date. I have been without a car for over 4 months and this company operates in bad faith, they stall and stall do some stop gap crap to make you believe they are working on resolving your matter but they are not. The sad part is their insured did not carry enough insurance to make you whole from your lost, then they burden you with dragging this process out. Why are they still in business they harm you more and cost you more for their failure to handle claims in a timely professional manner. We have reported them to the insurance comissioner office only to learn that there are a list of complaints on them from both sides, so again why are they still in business. I have been victimized twice here by the accident and this company who has a high rate of turn overs and workers out on disability claims. If you read the other blogs you will find that former workers also state this is an awful place to work and upper managment allows the crappy work to be done. I just want my claim to be settled today.

Cd
Dec 28, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      29th of Dec, 2017

Hi Ms. Darby.

I believe you're allowed a rental car while your claim is being processed.