Alliance Home Warranty / Poor service!
Alliance home warranty won't cover basic claims--"it's not the result of normal wear and tear" is the explanation for everything, even if it is obviously the result of normal wear and tear. Don't count on anything being covered by Alliance. They're happy to take your money--and let you pay the service call fee for the privilege of learning that they problem isn't covered and that you need to hire someone yourself. They contract with terribly inexperienced technicians who have no idea what's going on (an Air Conditioning repair company was sent to fix my sink). Whatever these guys report to Alliance goes on the record as the problem. One suspects there's an incentive for these companies to make the problem look like something that's not covered.
More Alliance Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- Alliance Home Warranty - Refusal to pay claim 
- Alliance Home Warranty - poor, poor service
- Alliance Home Warranty - rip off
- Alliance Home Warranty - Problem was not solved and Alliance failed to provide quality service
- Alliance Home Warranty - Slow Response and terrible follow-up
- Alliance Home Warranty - Service 
- Alliance Home Warranty - Terrible Home Warrany Company