Allegiance Telecom IncFake charges and dishonest company

1 Review updated:

I haven’t had any deals with the company Allegiance Telecom Inc. I checked my account two days ago and noticed several fake charges. I tried to contact them, but no one replied. I have no idea how to stop these fake charges, but I’m really afraid that they would take more money from me. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Hu
Jan 06, 2015

Comments

Jan 08, 2015

I called in October of 2014 Direct TV to inform the company that I had moved and I will no longer need cable services from this Company. I also gave the Direct TV Rep. My new address where the final bill could forward to. On January 7, 2015 I received a fraud alert from my bank stating that Direct TV was attempting to process an unauthorized transaction in the amount of $582.89. My bank did not let it go through. I did not authorize this transaction. I then called Direct TV and spoke to a service rep. that told me my account had been open for the last two month although I closed my account in October of 2014. The Rep told me that there was just a change of address completed at the time of the phone call I made to cancel services. I'm not sure why your customer services rep. did not close my account when I requested. I have not had services with Direct TV since October of 2014. I am not responsible for this bill because you customer services rep. did not do his or her job. I am now with cox cable. Can someone please contact me in regards to this negligent behavior I have been expose to. Being a customer of Direct TV has truely been a nightmare.