AllDelivered.com / paying workers

1 MA, United States

I am currently unemployed so I am forced to search other means to bring money in. I found a posting online about needing help for that day just handing out brochures. I spoke to man who told me I would be paid by check by the end of the week and it would be mailed to me. The way he explained the pay was so I was under the impression I would be making around 12-14$ an hour and there wouldn't be taxes taken out. I went out to work and found that the rate at which I was handing these things out, (and I am a physically fit 26 year old man in good health who attends the gym regularly) I would likely make about 8$ an hour. I met two other people who had contact with the company, they weren't employees either, just working for the day. I worked for four hours and told them I had enough. That I hadn't even made $25 yet was enough so I called the guy Carlos and told him I was all set. He asked me if I wanted to come back the next day and he offered me a straight $9 an hour to work the next day and told me I would get $35 for the day i already worked. I told him thanks but no thanks, he had all my info and to just send my check which now he told me was going to be a week. This was almost 3 months ago, I have contacted them numerous times. I have been told to sit and wait and they are just back up. THEY ARE A SCAM, IF YOU HIRE THEM THEY WILL OUTSOURCE YOU TO RANDOM PEOPLE IN THE AREA AND HAVE THEM DO THE WORK AND NEVER PAY PY THE PEOPLE WHO DO THE ACTUAL WORK.

More AllDelivered.com Complaints & Reviews