ALLCare Dental & Dentures / Terrible product and service

1 Monaca, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 724-774-6607

I went to Allcare for an upper denture May 17th 2009. I had a lower denture that was pretty new from Sears Dental and only needed an upper done. Office manager talked me into getting both done at once so the bite would be just right. After 2 months of appointments and impressions my final set was ready.

2 days later my wife and I were eating breakfeast (eggs & toast) and one of the front teeth fell out. I had to go in the next day and have them fix it. They did fix it in about 45 minutes that day. 2 weeks later I'm eating dinner and the upper cracked in half! These dentures are supposed to be guaranteed for 10 years and didn't last 3 weeks! I took them in and told them that I wouldn't except that upper as a final, but, they could fix it for a temporary solution. I wanted a new upper denture made. So, they started the whole impression stuff over again and several appointments later and 2 months more, they came up with an upper denture that didn't fit me at all! Like they were made for someone elses mouth. I was upset, but, gave them another chance to start over again. 3 months later I ended up with the very same result - the 3rd upper denture didn't fit at all! At that point, I just wanted a refund so I could go somewhere else. I've been getting the run around from them ever since and didn't get a dime back yet. I'm wearing the broken upper which I've super glued together several times cause it keeps breaking in half (in different places). I think this company is using the cheapest possible materials they can get their hands on to make these dentures. For $1, 124.00 all I got was junk! They also estimated the insurance payment when we originally sat down and went over the plan at about $572.60. Instead of waiting for an insurance payment and then billing us, they charged our Care Credit card the full amount of $1, 124.21. A month or so later they submitted the claim to our insurance and ended up getting $861.00. They kept the difference and never told us! Personally I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to go to this place for dental work. If I ever hear anyone stating that they are going to go to Allcare, I will do my very best to talk them out of it.

Oh, good luck dealing with their customer service. Ha! You always get voice mail and they say to leave them a message with your name and number and someone will get back to you in 24 hours. What a joke! My wife and I have called and left messages on this bogus set up at least 8 times and no one ever returns our calls. I have consumer protection services of Beaver County trying to help me out with this presently.

Summary. I have a junky upper denture and Allcare owes us a total of $1409.80 which they are not paying me back. Todays date is February 23rd, 2010 (9 months later)

DO NOT GO TO ALLCARE DENTAL AND DENTURES!

Comments

• He
      20th of Mar, 2010

i have been to the rockford ill all care oh my god all the problems i think we should all find an attorney together i just lost my job because of the naste teeth i got in march had mine done in dec and still cant wear them im 38 this sucks i went to them thinking good teeth wrong no i paid 2780.00 in cash my insurance paid them1350.00 and still cant wear them even after three times of remakes there is gotta to be case out there or some one these storys are all the same someone please help us also in january i got new dental ins and now they keep billing them and its suppose to be my old i have been getting the same run a round when i call custmer service to we will call u back in 24 hours no calls i am not made of money and cant afford to give that kind of money out i want to go some where else but cant till i get my money back now even more so now after getting fired because i couldnt go back with no upper teeth and only two on left bottom and 4 on rite and four bottom front missinng that would be a funny looking waitress someone please help all of us