All Things Trending / Trending Beauty / over payment

1 All things trending, Italy Review updated:

Hi, I am complaining about an over payment of my order from the 8/02/19 from "all things trending". I have ordered a couple of products from this website, I received the email confirming that they received the payment and are processing the order #2200:
Hi marianna,
Just to let you know — your payment has been confirmed, and order #2200 is now being processed:
[order #2200] (february 8, 2019)
Product quantity price
Scrubsili™ silicone shampoo brush 1 $0.00
5d silk fiber eyelash mascara 1 $0.00
Subtotal: $0.00
Shipping: $1.95 via worldwide shipping
Payment method: securely pay with credit or debit card
Total: $1.95
I have checked the bank and find out the actually took off 47, 31€, instead of just 2€. I need some explanation and I am absolutely furious about it. I have tried to contact them, but I am unable to send emails, they return to me. Moreover when I try to google the company name, nothing comes up.
Waiting for your answer,
Marianna

Ma
Feb 12, 2019
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

20th of Feb, 2019

I hear your frustration. I have just had the same thing happen to me for almost the exact same products. Cannot find any contact details for them, have private messaged them on facebook, and now $80 later, my bank tells me they cannot stop the payment but we can dispute it once the payment has been cleared. I want the company to cancel the order and return my money! So angry also