All Seasons Holidays / Time share harrassment

4104 West Linebaugh Avenue, Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

Phonecall after ticking box on Internet to enter holiday "giveaway", incredible high level harrassment to get $995 on credit card over phone, rude when questioned, belittled when I was reluctant, incredulous when I said I don't give credit card info over phone, major pressure to comply, I had to hang up eventually, I told them I was no way going to buy time share in Florida, and didn't even have $995 to buy flight over there. Very, very unpleasant experience. Supremely insulting: "If you're not excited, you're not invited"!!!

More All Seasons Holidays Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gu
      26th of Jan, 2011
    All Seasons Holidays - Hoax Call
    Australia

Received a call this morning 26/01/11 telling us that we has won a Holiday in Florida with a Cruise to Bahamas for 4 people $998 - asked me for credit card details - but when I questioned charges to my card I was greeted with disdain- I could hear the anger in the voice when I requested no charges to my credit card - Please be aware of anyone phoning you with news to good to be true - as it probably is.

10th of Apr, 2012

They're also very difficult to pin down if they don't refund full amount. I have half back and trying to get the rest's like pulling teeth slowly as the phone harassment starts up after I send emails. Moral of this story, don't get hooked !

• Fg
      1st of Jul, 2014

I have recently split with my partner, we have a 1 week membership (time share ) for 15 years we have had 5 years but now due to the split neither of use want the holiday membership, how can we get out as this as i believe it was sold to us as a total SCAM
    YOURS SINCERELY