All of my heart inn love

Posted: Oct 8, 2017 by

all of my heart inn love

I just finished watching this movie . Of course I watched the original first. Who wrote / produced this sequel? I expect a few small changes in sequels but how idiotic was it for someone to not even watch the first movie?
1. Premise of movie 6 months later and. What !!! The newly painted house in the original is now a different color after being painted in the original . But that's ok because it's not the same house same yard or even approach to the house . Hallmark shame on you. It would've been better to just let these be two stand alone movies if you were not willing to take the time to watch the original
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category Movies

Comments

N  8th of Oct, 2017 by    -2 Votes
Did you really write a complaint about a freaking Hallmark movie?!?!? Omfg lmfao!!!
A  8th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I agree I was disappointed. House was wrong. Many details not the same. Shame on Hallmrk to call this a sequal. They didn’t even get married same ending as the first show. What’s next? Part 3?
A  8th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I agree! The house was a big part of the first movie, why did they feel like they could and should change it? Plus its been used in other hallmark movies, there had to be enough footage to at least make it seem somewhat the same .
N  14th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@TheJean1221 I agree I was disappointed it was a different house
A  8th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I agree, the house changes were too much! The house was a huge part of the original movie and the reason for them coming together. If the folks wouldn't let you rent again, you should have tried to get something much closer and at least the right color, since they painted it green together!! Also, you can't tell me you couldn't find two all white kids and a goat closer to the color of the original Gabby. The first movie was so charming. These changes were very distracting in the sequel.
N  14th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I agree I was disappointed too that it was a different house

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree