Comments

• Fr
      29th of Sep, 2006

Yes, this is a scam. I can confirm. Take money and send nothing. I've got a complain going in to police and this site

The guy cashes orders and has to provide id to get the box (although likely fake). They'll get him

• Pe
      29th of Sep, 2006

Yes, I also confirm this site is a scam! I am going to take legal action against these guys. Blatant scam.

29th of Sep, 2006

so let me get this right? you attempt to buy a fake id, which is illegal, and your going to inform the cops that you got taken and you want the site shut down??? LOL

Uh, how about YOUR crime in wanting to buy a fake id and what were you going to do with it, bud?

• Aa
      16th of Oct, 2006

I was also scammed... this is ### and to you "pat" they are novelty id's so shove it, its not illegal to buy a novelty ID. and the owners of this site will enjoy getting ### raped in jail.

• Bo
      24th of Oct, 2006

Dirty dirty scam! Do not buy! Waste of money! Reported to police.

28th of Nov, 2006

Total scam sent money no prodruct!!!

• Di
      28th of Dec, 2006

I disagree, this site is legitimate. I have ordered and although the product was delayed three weeks, i still got my order.

Not sure why the competitors is posting these fake comments.

Diana

• Bi
      28th of Dec, 2006

I ordered from spidentity.com and received my order after two and half weeks. The site is definitely legitimate, and although they took few weeks i did get my card.

Then my my mom found the cards and cut them up and was really pissed and contacted the company. I know she has been posting bad comments about all novelty id sites. I would go to the site and check it out yourself before you order ANYWHERE

• Ni
      28th of Dec, 2006

Aliasids.com IS A LEGITIMATE SITE.

Got my card too, don't know what this boy is talking about
    Yup, sure sounds like the competition. I just received my card which i ordered about three weeks ago.

I must say it looks pretty real, and so far no hassles.

NINA

• Co
      28th of Dec, 2006

This is posted by competition i bet you.
    Don’t believe any comments on this page. you should just visit the site and find out for yourself

I had gone to many sites and all of them have bad comments about others and how they do not get the order.

Obvious if you use common sense they are writing the bad reviews about other sites to get the business them self.

This same comment made me go to another site and when i ordered i got ###, until if sound out that the comment was posted by the same person who owned a competition site.

just check them out yourself cos i had ordered before i saw this comment and got really worried and pissed at spidentity.

They threatened to cancel my order if i spammed them and became rude and anxious. i decided to wait it out and finally got my order after two and half weeks and it looks pretty good to me.

What you need to do is decide yourself and not believe what you read on message boards

15th of Jan, 2007

I was about to order from this site but I'm a bit confused on who i should believe now. Can anybody please send me a scanned image of what they received from this website please (I want a uk drivers license if you have one, if not id still like to see what you received) thanks all!

18th of Jan, 2007

Well...we'll see. I sent off the money on Monday (now Thursday) and I have no idea who to believe. I found this site on Tuesday and got freaked out. But, is it the competition saying it's a scam, or is it the truth and spidentity is just SAYING it's the competition that's scamming. I'll find out soon enough, and try to let people know what the truth is. Whether or not they choose to believe me is another thing!

• Ha
      12th of Feb, 2007

lol the posts saying its not a scam were all posted on the same day, and it is assumable that they are by the same person. By the way: if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is... and sending a P.O. box cash for a "novelty id" in canada is also sketch... weigh your options people - just wait a couple more years to get that bottle of alcohol... and if you committing ID theft - GET A ###ING JOB

• Ve
      26th of Feb, 2007

These scam review sites promote themselves and a legitimate site will not post a review. just email and ask a site to reveiw another site. If they say negative stuff then it is a scam site.

FRAUDULENT FAKE ID REVIEW WEB SITES
    www.underground-review.com, www.fastids.com, www.fakeidman.co.uk, www.21overnight.com,www.theidcentre.com,newid.com/ID_cards.htm, www.fluxcard.com/fake-id-site-reviews.asp,www.fake-id.co.uk, fakeidreview.com, www.fakeidsguide.com

• Ej
      10th of Apr, 2007

I am thinking of buying a UK driving license novelty ID from this site. It does look an impressive website, and I reckon it could be good, but before i send any money, I was wondering if anyone else had bought a UK driving license from them, and how it turned out?

I would really appreciate someone getting in contact with me. Many thanks.

• Pa
      29th of Apr, 2007

This information is available at "WHOIS.com"

Registry Whois Domain Name: aliasids.com

Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

Registrar: ONLINENIC, INC.

NameServer: NS4.APNIC.NET
    NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
    NameServer: NS-SEC.RIPE.NET
    NameServer: DNS1.TELSTRA.NET
    Comment: This IP address range is not registered in the ARIN database.
    Comment: For details, refer to the APNIC Whois Database via
    Comment: WHOIS.APNIC.NET or http://www.apnic.net/apnic-bin/whois2.pl
    Comment: ** IMPORTANT NOTE: APNIC is the Regional Internet Registry
    Comment: for the Asia Pacific region. APNIC does not operate networks
    Comment: using this IP address range and is not able to investigate
    Comment: spam or abuse reports relating to these addresses. For more
    Comment: help, refer to http://www.apnic.net/info/faq/abuse
    Comment:
    RegDate: 1994-04-05
    Updated: 2005-05-20

OrgTechHandle: AWC12-ARIN
    OrgTechName: APNIC Whois Contact
    OrgTechPhone: +61 7 3858 3100
    OrgTechEmail: 203.174.83.115&email=0' border='0' align='middle'>

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2007-04-28 19:10
    # Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.

• Ca
      29th of Apr, 2007

Is aliasids.com spidentity legitimate to order novelty ids? What web sites may I order novelty ids and not get ripped off?

2nd of May, 2007

I strongly agree that this is a scam. I can't remember ordering this card. I want my money put back into my account a.s.a.p. I don't think that is right that you guy's just go into a persons account with out permission. Notify that to be sure this is the person requesting that card.

• Sc
      7th of May, 2007

This is a scam. No matter what.

Read the only positive reviews. The guy put them on back to back on the same day.

He was just trying to spice up the sales.

Eventually you all will learn:

THERE ARE NO LEGITIMATE FAKE ID SITES ONLINE.

If you want one, just find someone with a good printer and make one yourself. It's not that difficult. Mine is superb.

• Go
      22nd of Jun, 2007

Spidentity is a total scam site, don't send them any money RCMP IS LOOKING INTO THIS MATTER.