Alabama power / forced to pay current bill when not overdue
#Single Parent - I paid the past due amount of my bill as I always do every month and the billing department is telling me this month I have to pay the current bill as well or they are shutting off my power. The current bill is not overdue so they should not be threatening to shut off my power. I'm not to be billed again until 20 July 2018. If you care about your customers you wouldn't be doing this and from looking at previous complaints I see I am not the only one this has happened to.
More Alabama power Complaints & Reviews
- Alabama power - bad service 
- Alabama power - collection procedures
- Alabama power - being direspected in front of everyone
- Alabama power - deceased moms bill 
- Alabama power - bill is strangely high but no help from reps. 
- Alabama power - Power Surge
- Alabama Power CO - no service my mother gonna freeze to death
- Alabama power - power bill sent into collections not even after a week being due
- Alabama power - power off again!!! horrible service!!!
- Alabama power - street light removed