[Resolved] Airtel Postpaid / airtel sim not working after mnp
The most pathetic service of these guys
I booked my number under MNP portability from Airtel Sim -Delhi to Airtel Hyd with no [protected] on 21st July 2015, The request got completed on 31 July 2015, But from that day neither my previous sim worked nor the new one is working, Today is the 8th day for this, I am running behind the representative, visiting Airtel centers, calling customer cares but every day I get same pathetic response that its database issue, and will be resolved soon. I dropped mail to there nodal officer and customer care, But these fools said me to restart fone and insert that sim again and again, then somone called me and said, call 59059, i clearly told them that Sim is not detected by the fone so how should i call any no, there is no option there to select network. but i dont understand why these fools try to apply same solutions evrywhere. I am so pissed of because of this issue but then these fools dont listen to my complaints.I would request evryone never ever go for airtel, there are better services in market... Once i get this resolved i am sure will change my no and all other nos in my family to some other service provider..Thanks to MNP
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Bharti Airtel Customer Care's Response, Aug 15, 2015
Dear Mr. Namboodri,
This is with reference to your post dated 11 August 2015.
We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.
We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.
You can also get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services
Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
More Airtel Postpaid Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - Mobile Tower Installation Fraud
- Bharti Airtel - Faulty SIM cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315