Airtel Delhi / wrong gprs charge
I am airtel postpaid customer ([protected]) since 5 years. I am in international roaming since last 7 months. Last month, I got the bill with gprs charge approx rs 8k. When I came out from india, gprs was not activated.
I am continuing follow-up with airtel customer care via email and phone from usa it self. (Req number - [protected]). They replied - on 31 dec, 2012 they activated gprs on trial basis. And since I am on international roaming, I used the gprs, so I have to pay gprs charges. I have smart phone and mobile apps automatic use the internet if gprs activated. It is not my fault if they activated gprs without informing me.
I was not aware when gprs was activated until I got the airtel bill. Now I am sending mail to 121 mail id, I am not getting response except acknowledge. And customer care is so helpless, they have only sentence - :"you have to pay"
[my current contact num is +[protected] [usa number] ]
Why I should pay ???
More Airtel Delhi Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - refund of money through dd 
- Airtel - screw the airtel 
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud 
- [Resolved] Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit