Airtel Broadband / no response from airtel for getting broadband connection

United States Review updated:
I contacted Airtel Broadband customer service for getting Airtel broadband service to my home PC. I reside in New Perungalathur, Chennai. During my conversation, they are responding well and informed me that their representative will come to my place for address verification & connection facility. But for the last four days, i was following Airtel, but no response from them. I need the Broadband connection urgently. What i have to do now?

Comments

Sr
  15th of Aug, 2006
3 years back I taken touchtel connection (which is airtel now) 080-41217365. while taking the connection they taken around 4000/- towards installation charges which is refundable. last month I closed connection and asked them to refund my Initial deposit. Now customer care simply saying I didnt pay any amount. Please suggest me how can I get back my money .

Thanks
Ja
  20th of Sep, 2007
I have tried for airtel broadband connection since one year. There is a connection near my house about 100metres. But airtel staff visited my house and they said that they are unable to give a connection to me.Why they are not giving broadband connection.
Airtel is giving many advertisement in many newspapers about airtel broadband service but there is no use of it. Please donot advertise about broadband connection all the advertisements are making people fool.
Pa
  6th of Oct, 2007
I have taken new connection having no - 07480-401231 with airtel broadband connection but since now our connection is not activated . when we contacted to customer service and submit complain vide complain no 8780847 dtd 06.10.07 at 12.00 pm your customer service is not taking seroius in this regard.
please look into the matter
please advertise about services that you solve it within hour .
Ma
  23rd of Feb, 2008
I want to know about airtel board bank connection. Please give me information about this to my email address.
Sh
  21st of May, 2009
Hi mate,

I agree. even am residing in same area. I called the customer care and air tel dealer agarwal infosys in chennai. Everyone is telling that they will give a call within ten minutes but still i havent got a call. useless guys. if it goes in this way then airtel wont get a single customer in future. So please choose some other connection dont go airtel. Poor response.
Ve
  14th of Sep, 2009
Hi,
I am also residing in New perungalathur, Srinivasa Nagar. Airtel BB Advertised with banner ads all over the New perungalathur area. Contacted the toll free number given on the banner and requested for new connection. Someone unknown named executive responded for the call after two days. But that useless fellow says no feasibility in the area. If no feasibility then why they are advertising like this? Useless airtel BB.
Sw
  29th of May, 2010
Extra DSL Charges Rs.230/- every motnh.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel