AIR PARCEL EXPRESS & VICTOR JOHNSON / Scam & Cheating

1 England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

Dated 31/10/2008, I was informed by a friend in Tagged named Victor Johnson that a package was arranged to me through AIR PARCEL EXPRESS in UK. He highlighted that there will be VAT and Tax involved which he could not process payment in UK, which will require to pay upon reaching Singapore.

Dated 03/11/2008, I received an email from Muhamad, AIR PARCEL EXPRESS (Branch office) in Malaysia, confirmed me that the package is here in KL and require to pay RM2454 in order to process delivery through DHL Express, as they are the sister company of DHL.

After one day clearing the payment thru WesternUnion at Singapore post, I have received another email from Muhamad, claiming that DHL officer is holding to the package as there are illegal items and can only be clear by a payment of RM1500.

Till to date I have yet received my parcel from AIR PARCEL EXPRESS and Victor Johnson has disappear in thin air.

This is a well plotted scam from Victor Johnson, this is unlikely his real name and there are a lot more cheater like him in the internet.

According to DHL and UPS, there are no cases where parcel require to clear payment upon reaching the destination.

Just be careful and never make payment through WesternUnion, as the payment is un-traceable and you are likely to fall into a scam case.

Ho

Comments

• Ge
      9th of Jun, 2009

i was also a victim of this man named victor johnson from liverpool uk. who promised me that he will send to me a parcel for just a friend relationship ive lost almost 2000$ just to send for tax and charge payment to malaysia through western union and will be sent to 021 courier service limited. and 2 weeks ago this man informed me that he will going to visit malaysia just to pick up his parcel that was supposed to be sent to me last february and last friday this man ask me again to send him another 500$ for the custom charge and storage charge of the parcel.and when i told him that i was found his name in tagged scammer he disappear..