Air Jamaica / Lack of crew training!
I just returned from Jamaica along with my wife. We flew on flight #041 and your crew members were nasty. We flew 1st class and they were more interested in serving drinks to certain other passengers then serving dinner. Other passengers had already eaten and were getting 2nd drinks before we had dinner. We then tried to purchase some duty free items and were told that they were sold out. If they would not have gone to business class passengers first they would have had these items. On leaving Jamaica your ticket agents failed to inform us that the laws had just been changed relating to carry on items and that certain items had to be stowed. When we went through checks to board the aircraft these items were taken and we lost over $50.. worth of property due to your lack of training. We expect to be paid for these items.
More Air Jamaica Complaints & Reviews
- Air Jamaica - Air Jamaica confirmed almost every bad thing we had heard 
- Air Jamaica - inconsiderate, arrogant 
- Air Jamaica - Getting unloaded from an Air Jamaica Aircraft – My experience, the drama, and the troubles
- Air Jamaica - I will never fly Air Jamaica again 
- Air Jamaica - disrespectful encounter with air jamaica representative
- Air Jamaica - They are incompetent, idiots
- Air Jamaica - Worst airlines
- Air Jamaica - Ruined Vacation