Air 7 Seas / thet lie and steal

United States Review updated:
They lied on when they would pick up the stuff from my home, i should have taken that signal because it only got worse.

My stuff came 2 months after the date i was told it would come.

and only after threatening to sue and my lawyer doing some paperwork did they realize that i mean business and i will sue their ### off.

So now after almost a heart attack, my stuff are here safe and sound, but it was not worth the aggravation.

Try elsewhere. They suck.

Comments

Ve
  3rd of May, 2011
Air7Seas - Best

I had started my planning for relocation since March 1st week of 2010. It took solid 13 weeks to get a final offer letter from an employer in Bangalore. I am a regular visitor to this forum to read others shipping experience. From the feedback of others in this forum and actually speaking with couple of other members on the phone, I have selected Air7Seas. I am glad that I have selected Air7Seas as my shipper, the experience so far is very very very good, no night mares, no communication issues, no financial issues, no fine print, no changes to quote, nothing but good feeling.

Overall, the service is very good. Just consider how difficult it is to coordinate so many people involved in the shipping transactions. Starting with the loaders (don't know anything but loading stuff), truck delivery people who drive the container (don't know anything but driving the truck), shipping company (don't know anything but hauling the container on the shipping vessel from US waters to Indian waters), ... well I don't yet on the other side of the ocean.

I would not mind suggesting air7seas to any of my friends for their excellent service.

Air 7 Seas Transport Logistics Logo Air 7 Seas Transport Logistics