AIM used auto partsSCAM Business

1 Review updated:

It looks like they are at it again. Alexandria Ayres is listed on whois.com as the administrative and technical contact for AIM Used Auto Parts. AIM is a new "junkyard" in Florida...See Top 10 Worst Companies in Riverview, FLbut Google maps doesn't show a junkyard at their address, and the guy on the phone couldn't accurately describe what was directly across the road from where they claimed to be. Look for lots of complaints about AIM ripoffs over the next year or so... or until they change the name so they can scam more people.

Comments

• Ai
      Nov 07, 2012

Hi Bill, If you drove by our junkyard at 10901 US HWY 41 Gibsonton, FL 33534, you will clearly see a salvage yard there. You're relying on Google Maps for a reference, which most are updated every 2 to 7 years depending where you live.
    There is a gas station and Advance Auto Parts across the street from us. Do you want their phone numbers or is google maps as far as your research goes?

• Si
      May 10, 2013

I just orderd a part from you guys then did some research how u guys are a big scam company listening to people stories sound like what these guys are trying to do to me they tell me my engine is going to be shipped you hear different stories I ordered on wensday Friday still no tracking gave a call told me to call on Monday now I am running around fora engine that I put money out for they told me i should receive it by wensday I hope they are right if so and they word is good i will let everyone in New York no aim it up is the way to go if not i will make it my business to hit every news station in New York every radio station to broadcast the company the owner you open up a new buissness u can be just as successful being honest than a crook my name is Simone Meyers of manhattan New York.

• Ai

Hi Simone,
    Unfortunately we do not ship engines next day to New York. Our standard shipping time is 7-10 business days. We are not out to scam anyone. We simply try and provide the best quality used auto parts at the best price. Your salesman will contact you via the phone number we have on file. Your refund is being processed and a receipt will be emailed to you.
    Sorry for any misunderstanding and/or miscommunication.
    Alexandria Ayres

• Si
      May 10, 2013

I think that would be the best thing thank you very much Alexandria Ayres .

• Li
      Aug 11, 2014

I should have read these complaints and countless others before I ordered from you. I ordered a 1600.00 engine from you for my Mazda 2006 / 6 It was junk ... I had to pay the garage the labor of putting it in and taking it from the car as well as several tests and phone calls required by you to insure the motor was indeed bad. Well, didn't appear to be a problem after that expense and I was told a new engine would be shipped... That was 3 weeks ago and still no engine delivered... I have called numerous times and have been told someone would get back to me but at no avail... I have no shipping number as I was just told the slip would go to the parts department and the engine would be on its way. I cannot afford this, not mentioning the inconvenience of trying to get a ride to work every day. Perhaps some new workers are in order as they do not appear to know what they are doing upon my reaching you... If I do not get a call with the correct answer by the end of this week, I am reporting you to the BBB/ Chamber of Commerce/US Post Office for mail fraud and anyone else I can report you to... Linda A Sabousky ///////

Jan 11, 2015

I ordered an engine thursday, then found all these complaints, so i cancelled, agreeing to the 20% restocking fee. Bryan said accounting will be in monday to process that back to my credit card. We will see. If it is not, i will SUE big time!

• Li
      Jan 11, 2015

I originally filed a complaint about Aims Auto but did, after several weeks, receive a correct engine an am very satisfied with the result. I sure wish that was the motor originally sent and the timing was faster as it took several months to get my car fixed and back to me. But, in the end, Aim Auto came through.

Jan 12, 2015

LinnAnn, was this AIM uap in tampa, fl. or AIMS auto?

• Tr
      Oct 20, 2015

Buyer beware. These guys will screw you. Bryan Johnson sent me an engine that they said had only 61000 miles on it. They promised to send me paperwork with the VIN number on it to verify this fact. They never did. I had to buy a spider injector for almost 300. They promised to refund me the money for this. They never did. They said it needed lifters and they would send me new lifters. They sent me 4 for an engine that has 16. Now they will not honor the warranty!!! Check The BBB several complaints just like this one.

• St
      Apr 19, 2017

Thanks for the comments. They just lost another customer. I talked to Bryan too. Glad I didn't send any money. The Holy Spirit had me to look up the reviews on this company prior to purchasing.