Agora Solutions / Billed for voice messaging never ordered

Agora Solutions billed me for voice messaging I never ordered. I get VM free as a retired AT&T employee. The irony is that I am being billed for this nonsense on my AT&T bill via a 3rd party billing agent...The Billing Resource. It really is sickening how easy it is for these scammers to bill without any authorization and it is disappointing that AT&T would be in any way associated. The Billing Resource can be reached at [protected]. Agora Solutions can be reached at [protected]. I called when the charge first appeared on my December phone bill and the charge was supposed to be credited and cancelled but I just received my January phone bill and am still being charged. I will call them again tomorrow.

Mi

More Agora Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mo
      16th of Jun, 2008

charged me for services I never authorized

• Vi
      29th of Jul, 2008

this company added their services to my phone company and i have never heard of them

• Er
      1st of Aug, 2008

voice mail was added to my AT&T bill for the last two months. called last month and assured that it would be removed. I have never had the service I was charged for.

• Ka
      4th of Sep, 2008

I did not order service - never heard of them. Charge was added on to my phone bill. Since it is a 3rd party vendor, phone company cannot reverse the charge. You must contact the billing resource and have them cancel and reverse the charge.

• Lo
      13th of Nov, 2008

Me too...just happened to me and I've never heard of them.

• Un
      19th of Nov, 2008

Noticed charges on my phone bill from them and it was NOT authorized. This is some sort of scam.

• Af
      24th of Apr, 2009

It happened to me in July & Aug 08 .. called & got some joker in India or someplace .. he laughed at me ! they stopped it, but never gave me my money back !!

• Lo
      27th of Feb, 2010

If you signed up for publisher clearinghouse thats how agora solutions got a hold of my number to start billing me. If you fill out sweepstakes somewere in the fine print that gives them the ok to do that. Trying to get a hold of them is a Challenge. Time to call the atorney general office.