Affordable Dentures / the worst experience ever - beware!
Took my daughter to have an Extraction she has never had this done before so I went with her. When I called the office before we showed up the receptionist was very short with me. When we arrived one of the people waiting to see the Dentist was complaining how rude the receptionist was to her. Well, my daughter and I waited for almost 40 minutes to be called back to see the Dentist and there was only 3 people waiting before us and only one person was in the back with the dentist. Finally, they called my daughters name and we proceeded to walk back to the room and the Dentist gets in my face and tells me I can't come back there with my daughter. I asked him why and he said "Because I'm the Doctor, That's Why". This kinda upset me, so I said to him, there is a bad review on the internet about you yelling at a patient..I guess it was true, since you are being rude to me..The point here is my daughter was scared and needed my support and this guy was rude. My daughter was asked to leave, I had already walked out..She came out and said the Dentist made some rude comments about me as he told here to leave.
It's just crazy how some business's just don't cater to the public anymore, Where is the pride America?
More Affordable Dentures Complaints & Reviews
- Affordable Dentures - horrible quality dentures and unacceptable service 
- Affordable Dentures - they're awful 
- Affordable Dentures - dental implant fell out in 6 months
- Affordable Dentures - fraud and cheating 
- Affordable Dentures - beware of them 
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - dentures and patient care
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - upper plate and partial bottom.
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - denture/ partial implants
- Affordable Dentures & Implants / Affordable Care - how I was treated
- Affordable Dentures Austin Texas - dentures and pain... cant eat lost lots of weight still don't have teeths