Aerotek / Unprofessionalism
This company is full of unprofessional people. They contacted me to present my resume to the employers. Gathered all sort of personal information and professional references and promised to reply back within 2 business days. I waited for a week but there was no phone call or email. Finally when I wrote an email asking the status, still there was no answer whatsoever. Then another idiot calls me promising the better level of service. He told me he has 2-3 companies interested in me and scheduled an interview for me with only one company. As soon as i went for an interview, he started calling me every now and then to enforce me to accept the offer with the company without even giving me a choice to go for an interview with other companies and decide which one is better for me in terms of career advancement, working environment and people.
I accepted the offer and started working, and the very first day when i was taking lunch, i saw a small dog roaming around in the office. Then i found out that people bring their pets to the office and let them loose to check people whether they are eating or drinking. When i called Aerotek to complain about it, they told me to talk to the employer and sort it out and refused to find me another job.
I personally consider my work place similar to a worship place. My question to all working community out there, are you allowed to take your pets to your worship places?
Please DO NOT get trapped by AEROTEK. They are very unprofessional and unethical and rude.
More Aerotek Complaints & Reviews
- Aerotek - The Company Is Not Paying Their Employees On Time 
- Aerotek - Is a SCAM 
- Aerotek - Totally unethical 
- Aerotek - fraud and scam artists
- Aerotek Staffing - Employment Verification 
- Aerotek - aerotek ends your health insurance the day after your assignment ends.
- Aerotek - lost onboarding paperwork 
- Aerotek - payment not received, false statements
- Aerotek - I was employed by aerotek. 
- Aerotek - arielle soriano, bellevue, wa recruiter