Aeria Games / eden eternal

1 Berlin, Germany

Never register, play, download, get, any games from them or have anything to do with them, ever.

This company sucks, their support system does not exist. you open a ticket or send them an email, you never get a reply, no matter how serious is the issue.

In fact, weeks ago my account on them was hacked, someone gained access to it, changed my password, changed my email, and so I wasn't even able to get it back. so I sent them few tickets about it, never got a reply, meanwhile the hacker is still enjoying my account, deleting my characters, deleting my items, trading my items. an account on which I spent real moneys about $900 on it.

Obviously i'm now trying to chargeback all my moneys and they even try to dispute the chargeback, so they have time to dispute chargebacks but never have time to reply tickets and mails? that's insane.

This company only cares about moneys, they don't care about their own players, customers, if you ever get an issue you're screwed, cause they will never help you, they will never reply any tickets, any emails, nothing.

I have never seen a worse company than this one, and I have dealt with many in my experiences.

Take this as a warning: stay away from aeriagames or be prepared to get scammed and be very disappointed.

Yo