Aeria Games / Awful company

United States Review updated:
Aeria Games
Let me start by saying this is a online gaming service with very poor customer service. I'm filling this report because this company without warning banned my account locking me out. I've since contacted this company and they informed me I was banned due to the fact that someone reported my account hacked/stolen.

I have since replied pleading to get my account back as I've spent hundreds of dollars with their company. I have also tried contacting them via phone, only to get a 'voice mailbox' is full response. I had recently spent $60 pay by cash to this company to further enhance my in game play, only to find out my character had been locked out before the payment even came out of my checking account.

So, basically they locked my character out then withdrew the money from my account and refuse to give it back to me. They have since sent me emails telling me they'll delete all my characters on the account that I spent hundreds on, then I can access the AP points to further my character. Why would I want to have my AP points if I'm starting from scratch? Exactly.

It just makes me sick this company can steal from people like this and all consumers should be warned ' STAY AWAY ' These people are thief's and I hope they go under.

A  16th of Feb, 2011 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Aeria Games has often been accused of awful Customer Service.
Upon investigation, the verdict of Aeria Games Customer Service team:

N  26th of Aug, 2011 by
Vince, can you please Enlighten us on what you "allegedly" did not do? sometimes there is a ligitamat reason for it.

Aeria Games Logo Aeria Games