Advanced Wellness Research, Inc /Bright Teeth Whitening Kit / misrepresentation and deciept in an add and refusal to refund

1 1269 Wood Dale RdWood Dale, IL, United States
Phone: 866-964-1011

I ordered a 14 day free trial for a tooth whitening product. I saw nothing stating you had 14 days from the date of order to cancel, or that it was a monthly shipping product. I received the product and used it for less than two weeks. It was supposed to last a month, it didnot. It did not meet expectations. Thirty days later I received another box of the product. I phoned the toll free number and spoke to the coustumer service rep. She informed me that since I did not cancel within the 14 day period I would be charged $85.92 for the product. She did not inform me I would also be charged $78.93 for the former order. I learned this from the online customer support web site. I was told I cannot return the product for a refund. The add is deceptive and misleading. I found numerous complaints when investigating on line. I have contacted my credit card company and given them my cancellation number N261803SR to prevent further charges, but I cannot dispute the above charges because I did not cancel within the 14 day trial period. It is impossible to cancel when you do not have the product with the information needed to cancel prior to the cancellation date. My order ID number is 261083 and the order is dated 3/21/09.My next shipment was dated 4/20/09 and the order ID is 400826.